Getting an A/C tune-up is the easiest and most effective way to keep your unit running strong all season long. During tune-ups, HVAC technicians inspect both the inside and outside of your unit to check for any issues that could cause a major repair or installation down the line. By checking your air conditioner for problems, you're preventing any unexpected breakdowns that might have occurred otherwise.
An A/C tune-up keeps your air conditioning system in good working order. It includes:
- Inspect coolant levels & pressure
- Check & adjust thermostat
- Inspect wiring, contacts, capacitors & relays
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Inspect and clean condenser
- Inspect condensate drain
- Inspect outdoor disconnect
- Inspect condenser fan motor & blades
- Inspect compressor at startup
Regular tune-ups ensure your air conditioning system delivers consistent performance and lasts for a long time. The HVAC keeps the environment in your property comfortable and clean. It ensures all stale air is recycled and helps maintain the indoor temperature regardless of the hot or cold climate outside.
We understand the frustration of having a broken or faulty air conditioner, especially during hot summer days. Anthony & Son Indoor Air Quality understands the importance of comfortability in your home and are willing to repair your unit as soon as possible.
Below are some of the most common a/c issues we handle
- Malfunctioning of Air Handler
- Refrigerant leaking from unit
- Hot air blowing out
- Frozen Evaporating Coils
- Clogged or dirty AC filters
- Corroded wires
- Broken or malfunctioning fan blades
If you experience any of the signs above, call us immediately. If left unfixed, your air conditioner may require even costlier repairs in the future. To prevent the life of HVAC you should avail maintenance services from our best professionals to avoid heavy repair costs. Our professionals provide excellent service at a reasonable cost to save you from extra and large repairing bills. In need of repair, our technicians provide the following services for your HVAC.
- Repairing or replacing defective
- Improving HVAC system performance by changing filters
- Creating custom Air Ducts
- Refilling refrigerants
- Installing, connecting, or adjusting thermostats, Humidistats, or Timers.
- Connecting HVAC equipment to fuel, water, or refrigerant
Unit installations can be a hassle for customers. But with Anthony and Son, we make the installation process swift, concise, and relaxing. We also provide installation of new HVAC units. We deal with major manufacturers like Carrier for your HVAC needs. We can provide you with a complete HVAC system with installation and manufacturer warranty.
How do you know when it may be time to replace your old Air Conditioning unit?
- Your unit is over 15 years-old or older
- Your unit no longer provides adequate amounts of cool air
- Higher energy bills
- Your unit may produce weaken airflow
- Your unit produces a loud buzzing noise
- Your unit emits a foul smell
- Lack of tune-ups on your unit
- Your unit requires frequent repairs