Regular tune-ups ensure your Heating Ventilation delivers consistent performance and lasts for a long time. The HVAC keeps the environment in your property comfortable and clean. It ensures all stale air is recycled and helps maintain the indoor temperature regardless of the hot or cold climate outside.
We know how inconvenient it is when your Furnace breaks down on one of the coldest days of winter! Avoid the problem by keeping your equipment in top condition to maximize performance with our 21 point tune up.
- Check thermostat
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Check / lubricate fan or pump motor
- Check blower motor amps
- Check filter system (clean / replace filter)
- Check & clean pilot burner / flame rod
- Check safety controls
- Check & adjust heat rise
- Test for carbon monoxide
- Check humidifier damper
- Inspect gas piping
- Inspect chimney / venting system
- Clean burners
- Clean blower
- Clean secondary heat exchanger
- Check & clean condensate pump / lines
- Check & adjust firing rate
- Inspect & adjust electrical connections
- Check system airflow
- Identify system switch and/or breaker
- Camera inspection
To prevent the life of HVAC you should avail maintenance services from our best professionals to avoid heavy heating repair costs. Our professionals provide excellent service at a reasonable cost to save you from extra and large repairing bills. In need of repair, our technicians provide the following services for your HVAC.
Below are some of the most common heater issues we handle
- Loud noises
- A faulty thermostats
- Cracked heat exchangers
- Lack of maintenance
- Dirty or clogged filters
- Pilot light or ignition control
- Leaky ductwork
We value the lifeline of your unit, and our technicians always have the best intentions for our customers and their families. Whether it is a repair, replacement, or just a simple cleaning, we are constantly providing solutions that are in the best interest of the customer.
Heating installations can be a hassle for customers. But with Anthony & Son Indoor Air Quality, we make the installation process swift, concise, and relaxing. We also provide installation of new HVAC units. We deal with major manufacturers like Carrier for your HVAC needs. We can provide you with a complete HVAC system with installation and manufacturer warranty.
How do you know when it may be time to replace your old heater?
- Your system is over 15-30 years old
- Temperature fluctuations through-out home
- Loud or buzzing noises coming from your system
- Stale indoor air quality
- Requires frequent repairs
- Your system emits a foul smell
- System produces weaken air flow
- Lack of maintenance
We are committed to doing the job right the first time around. As one of the leading experts in HVAC, we strive to deliver impeccable service to all clients. Make an appointment today, we look forward to adding you to our growing list of satisfied customers!